Friday, January 30, 2009

The First Post

I have felt the desire recently to start blogging again. Here's the background story: I used to post some blogs in undergrad, but it slowly died off. Nobody ever really read it, and I don't really foresee many people reading this one either, but I guess my purpose for doing this at this point is for personal reflection. I can process thoughts a little better to write them, obviously being able to type, read and reflect on these thoughts will just help me process life a little better. At least that's the goal. I make no promises on the frequency of my posts. I make no promises about the quality of reading this will provide. Basically, this could be a total bore for you to read, and I'm ok with that because I'm really just doing this more for fun than entertainment. That being said, if you have the motivation to read the blog, I would ask for your thoughts, comments, differing opinions, etc. Don't be the guy that just reads and never says anything. Step up to the plate!

To lay the foundation, here's the basic general information of where I am right now in life:
-I love the Lord Jesus.
-I'm in my 4th semester at NOBTS, and it just started. I am not a fan of classes.
-no idea of the specific ministry that God is calling me to, but I'm ok with that.
-I have become very fond of the ministry of camp.
-I don't see my friends as much as I wish I could.
-I work at a bookstore.

I think that will suffice for now. This is the very general overview of where my life is right now, but these 6 things will play a heavy role in what comes from my mind into this blog. I hope this first post finds you well, and I do hope that you will check back occasionally to see what's going on.

Much love...

No comments:

Post a Comment