Wednesday, May 6, 2009

My New Phone


That's right ladies and gentlemen. I have just entered the world of cool, and Meagan said so herself. I bought myself a Blackberry Storm. I have had it all of 5 hours, so the newness is still very much there. I must give a mad shout out to Verizon for a having a BOGO (Buy One Get One) sale. It's all because of them that my phone is possible. My brother and I decided to go in together to get us some new phones, although he didn't get the same kind I did.

So why does this matter to you? Well there probably isn't a whole lot of interest from you. Honestly I didn't post this simply to brag to you about my phone. I might try to do that once I fully figure out how to use it. No I post this to let you know to be watching out for more blogs in the future. One reason I was having trouble blogging much is because, at least in my opinion, having a picture to look at is worth a thousand words (that will save me a lot of typing). So start tuning in more frequently. I'm becoming even more technology savvy. Get excited world.

Much love...

Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry


No comments:

Post a Comment