Monday, August 24, 2009

Ruined...

Here's a song that's resonating with my heart right now. Basically this is where I am with the Lord. I am walking a path in life currently, which I won't go into detail about right now, that nobody likes to walk on...I think I am in the process of being refined, but the refiner's fire sure hurts. You can start to expect more frequent posts. I am home from camp, and about to become bored and overwhelmed with school. Anyway, here's the song:

Woe to me I am unclean
A sinner found in Your presence
I see you seated on Your throne
Exalted, Your Glory surrounds You

Now the plans that I have made
Fail to compare when I see your glory

Ruin my life the plans I have made
Ruin desires for my own selfish gain
Destroy the idols that have taken Your place
'Till it's You alone I live for,
You alone I live for.

Holy Holy is the Lord Almighty
Holy is the Lord!
-Ruin, by Jeff Johnson

The Lord is good. My time with Him during this season will be sweet...on the other side.
Much love...

No comments:

Post a Comment